Friday, May 9, 2008

Words

alone are not enough. A picture might say more than... but it would not be pretty.

I was hungry. He got home. I followed him. I snuck into the bedroom. While he muttered something like "You are sooo demanding, lemme put away my groceries...". I got bored. He talked more nonsense and opened the inside door to the basement... I went down there in hope of food (while he put away his groceries. I hope they were mainly more fish and treats).

Loud, nasty yelling and growling made him drop his groceries and come after me. By which time I was out through the cat flap. Eyes wide open. Mightily miffed.

How does another feline dare to enter my basement?

I was so outraged I nearly did not come straight back in for a double helping of fish.

And what did he mean, saying "I don't need all that drama coming back home?"

Drama? What about me and my feelings, huh?

No comments: